BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, May 5, 2011

I'm Back~

I didnt updated my blog for quite some time, kinda lazy to.
Well, its may now, but the weather is quite hot, or should i say its totally hot ><
everyone's hoping for rain, but the rain just wont drop, not even a droplets.
The weather is so hot, that it makes me feel thirsty all the time,
desperately finding for water all around.
Drinking more water than i usually do makes my tummy look like a ball,
and i can even imagine the water "dancing" in my tummy. ==
Despite the weather thingy, the mid-year examination is going to be
a difficult task for me.
I know i should revise from now on, but im still addicted to my comp,
cant seem to leave "her", haha...
but i'll try to control myself, and put more effort in my studies =)

0 comments: